Visitors to this site:

Friday, December 28, 2012

Never thought I’d ever see that again!

IMG_20121228_132015_740[1]

Here is a picture at a Union 76 station that I never thought I’d see again, at least out here on the west coast!  Gas under $3/gal.  Station was crowded for sure.

This morning we ran errands.  First to Wal-Mart for some things, then to Camping world for some other items.  We went out to fast foods for lunch and then to the gas station above.

Once we got back to the RV, we moved all our food from the outside refrigerator into our new one.  It is working great and Carol is doubly happy because it both works, and is frost free.  But wait, there’s more…..the doors also will hold magnets!  No fake wood panels here.

I did a few small maintenance items on the RV and had to go to an auto parts store for some hydraulic fluid for the jacks.  I have been fighting a cold the last few days, so about 3:30 I took a nap for a few hours.  Didn’t get rid of the cold though!

Tomorrow we actually plan to do something touristy….go out to Red Rock Canyon.  Should be able to get good pictures from there.  Also need to start editing my video from yesterday.

image

3 comments:

Russ Krecklow said...

Red Rock Canyon is very interesting. We enjoyed it there. Glad to see that your ready to go have some fun, now. It's about time the troublesome stuff let up for a bit! Enjoy some sunshine, and each other. Isn't it funny how any gas less than $3.00 a gallon appears "cheap" now? Better check the Ethonol content, I've heard it may be increasing to 15% and that might have a bad effect on some engines.

Sue B said...

I see some magnet purchases in your future!!..glad to hear the fridge is working well!!

Luci & Loree said...

Magnets are an important decorating item!!!