Visitors to this site:

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Finally! Broke 80!

Yep, finally broke 80.  Nope, not my golf game though.  The temperature today!  We went for an 8.8 mile bike ride in Los Alamos and while we were there, the temperature hit 84 degrees.  Won’t be that warm tomorrow though.

We really covered just about every street in the city of Los Alamos (about 15 miles south of Santa Maria, CA).  We found some nicer sections of the city that appear to be recently developed.  Then we came back to the RV to read books and relax.

Hard to believe that we leave in 6 days for home.

Also, wanted to say how much I am enjoying my new Samsung phone.  Besides the Nook and Kindle apps, it lets me get e-books online, track geocaches and many more things.  In fact, to see all that it can do (and many things I bet your phone can’t do), click here

4 comments:

Carol K said...

Hey, I want that phone!

Russ Krecklow said...

Congratulations on finding the sun!

Sounds like you're well on your way to becoming one of those "phone snobs" that I've heard about!!

I'll have to check that out. Sounds too good not to have one. I love gadgets of all kinds, just ask my wife, Donna. Love my Nook.

Take care.

Donna K said...

Alan, you are BAAAAD. Obviously Russ did not watch the video yet but yes, he does love gadgets of any kind!!! This is JUST what we need, especially the last button! Bwaa ha ha...

Sounds like you are warming up pretty good. Perhaps we will pass each other on your trip home. We plan to head south on the 20th.

Donna K said...

OOOps, sorry, meant to say Dave!!