Visitors to this site:

Friday, July 2, 2010

Are there Mallards in Mallard Creek???

We arrived here today a bit after 1pm.  I’m still feeling under the weather from my cold, so I won’t try playing golf today.  Hopefully tomorrow will work ok though.

IMG_5169

This is one of my favorite courses, so I am anxious to play it again this year.

On the way here, our propane cabinet door popped open.  It appears to be out of adjustment.  I did try to fix it but need a 1/4 inch open end wrench while the smallest I have is 3/8 inch.  If I feel better we will go to WalMart and I will pick up a set of smaller wrenches.  Never know when they will come in handy!

We did have rain today too!  So that made getting ready a bit more of a chore than it needed to be.  The rain tapered off by the time we arrived and it has not rained since.  Hopefully it won’t so that the course stays in good condition.

No comments: