Visitors to this site:

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Trip Minus 2 (maybe 3)

Another new follower came on board the virtual RV. A big welcome to John Souva Jr. I believe he is another RVer and may have been to some of the spots we are going. Welcome John!

Well, you probably noticed I reversed the countdown days as it looks more and more like we will leave Monday after my lunch appointment. The weather here will actually be better, according to the forecast, on Monday than Tuesday, so that helps too.

Got all the outside spaces repacked on the RV. Even ended up with an entire empty cabinet too. This new RV holds so much more, you really have to fight the temptation to take stuff just because you have empty space. I guess we can use that empty space for souvenirs or something like that. I'm sure we'll find something.

We also got our clothes loaded today and more food items. So tomorrow, we won't have as much to do. Seems funny to be packing shorts and snow chains all in the same trip! But we could get snow if we try for Yellowstone.

Well, I'm off to work my semi-pro game. Game time is 6pm, but we start our pregame conference at 4 sharp!

1 comment:

Margie M. said...

An empty cabinet? That can't be a bad thing that's for sure. Sounds like you've got most everything ready to roll.

Your new RV looks great!